Senior Legal Consultant – Board and Executive Support
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with legal board and executive support?
Then we are looking for you to take up the newly established position as Senior Legal Consultant for Board and Executive Support.
To excel in this role, you are someone who – working closely with the Group General Counsel – will ensure a very high level of legal service and support to the Ramboll Group Board, the Group Transaction Committee and Group Management. Also, you will support the Group General Counsel in leading the legal function in Ramboll.
If this sounds like you, or you’re curious to learn more, then this role could be the perfect opportunity. Join our Legal Department as our new Senior Legal Consultant – Board and Executive Support and work with us to close the gap to a sustainable future. Click the apply-button to send your application!
Why should you apply for this position?
- The position will allow you to make full use of your experience and to take an integral role in the support of the Ramboll Group Board of Directors, the Group Transaction Committee as well as the Group Management.
- You will contribute to the further alignment and bringing excellence to the global Legal function.
- In addition to these primary responsibilities, the role can extend to other legal tasks matching your skill set, experience and working preferences.
- The position is a unique opportunity to work within a global team in an international company – Ramboll as well as the legal team is on a growth journey which includes further integration and alignment.
Your new role
As our new Senior Legal Consultant – Board and Executive Support, you will be a close collaborator to the Group General Counsel both in his capacity as Company Secretary to the Ramboll Group Board and to the Transaction Committee as well as in relation to the Group Management, the Ramboll legal team and the Ramboll business. More specifically, you will your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and prepare Board and Transaction Committee material and deliveries.
- Oversee the coordination of meeting dates and agendas together with the department administrative support.
- Keep the overview of follow-up actions and the Board annual wheel and ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
- Provide advice on Board and Transaction Committee governance and other company law questions.
- Oversee the handling of the corporate records of Board and Transaction Committee materials.
- Support the Annual General Meeting preparation.
- Lead on legal aspects of the Group Share Program.
- Support the Group General Counsel in the leading and development of the legal function as well as the handling of day-to-day legal tasks.
- Various follow up requests from Management as well as coordination and securing the quality of the deliveries of materials to Management.
- Oversee/handle related practical and coordination tasks when required.
Depending on your skill set, experience and working preferences, other legal tasks and projects may be included in the role:
- Represent Legal in relation to cross-functional projects driven by other enabling functions within the Group and coordinate input for such projects.
- Take lead on various legal projects/ queries from Group Management, other enabling functions and the Ramboll business and development/strategic projects in Legal.
Your new team
You will be part of our Legal Department.
As our new Senior Legal Consultant, you will be part of the Ramboll legal team which consists of approximately sixty lawyers globally. You will work side by side with the Group General Counsel and with the Head of Global Legal Operations. The team is in undergoing a transformational journey which you will be a part of and contribute to. We are a team characterized by a dynamic and informal working environment. We value a high level of professionalism, and we offer great possibilities for personal and professional development and challenges, along with a high level of flexibility. You will work independently, but you can always count on the support from your highly skilled colleagues.
From the moment you start at Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you can continue to grow with the company. Whilst we look forward to supporting your continued learning and development, for this role we have identified some qualifications, skills, and capabilities that will set you up for success.
- A legal or a legal/commercial background. We will also consider candidates with other educational backgrounds with proven experience in the field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience post-graduation. Candidates with many years of experience in the field are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in board and executive support and governance.
- You ensure ‘quality in the delivery’ while also keeping the overview - not losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You take responsibility and drive the relevant processes and projects.
- You work well of with deadlines and plan ahead to meet them (work flow management).
- You work both individually and across different teams, functions, and levels (Strong stakeholder management skills).
- Ability to understand complex legal and commercial items and processes.
- Experience with working virtually as part of a global team is an advantage.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong Power Point presentation skills are an advantage.
- You are reliable and have experience with managing confidential material and information.
What we can offer you
- Strong professional environment with skilled colleagues who boost and invest in your opportunities to develop.
- Salary corresponding to the market, health insurance, pension scheme, 6 weeks of holiday.
- Being a part of a global team.
- Leaders you can count on, guided by our Leadership Principles
- High degree of flexibility around working hours and working from home.
- Be valued for the unique person you are
- The long-term thinking of a foundation-owned company
Ready to join us?
Please submit your application. Be sure to include all relevant documents including your CV, cover letter, etc, and when you are available to start.
If you have questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Laurits Schmidt Christensen, Group Director Legal, email@example.com / +45 51612430.
Deadline: 5th December 2023 but applications are welcomed before the deadline as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Work at the heart of sustainable change
Ramboll is a global architecture, engineering, and consultancy company. We believe that the purpose of sustainable change is to create a thriving world for both nature and people. So, that’s where we start – and how we work. At Ramboll, our core strength is our people, and our history is rooted in a clear vision of how a responsible company should act. Being open and curious is a cornerstone of our culture. We embrace an inclusive mindset that looks for fresh, diverse, and innovative perspectives. We respect, embrace, and invite diversity in all forms to actively cultivate an environment where everyone can flourish and realise their full potential.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion is at the heart of what we do
We believe in the strength of diversity and know that unique experiences and perspectives are vital for creating truly sustainable societies. Therefore, we are committed to providing an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can flourish and reach their potential. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to contact our recruitment team to discuss any accommodations you need during the application process.
I'M INTERESTED (apply her)
Find andre annoncer? Fandt du ikke det rigtige job? Søg igen.